Beginning Your Section 19 FDIC Waiver:
In order to begin your Section 19 FDIC Waiver application, we strongly recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. To accomplish this, we offer a comprehensive Section 19 FDIC Waiver analysis. The analysis typically takes 7-14 business business days to complete and will allow us to look at the details of your case. Please know, however, this estimate time frame can take longer depending on the complexity of your case.
This analysis will also provide you with two things:
- Either the reassurance in knowing that an FDIC waiver is indeed required prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that an FDIC waiver is not required after all, hopefully saving you unnecessary costs.
The analysis costs $300 and may be applied as a credit towards the Section 19 Waiver, expungement, or record sealing service that is best for your situation. If, however, it turns out you do not require a Waiver, or you decide not to pursue other forms of legal relief, then this amount is for the attorney’s time to perform the analysis. The credit ranges from $100-$200 depending on the number of violations or cases on your record. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Case handled by an experienced FDIC Waiver attorney.
- Case analysis typically takes 7-14 business days to complete.
- Includes attorney consultation to discuss completed analysis.
- Cost of analysis will be applied towards your Waiver application.*
- Analysis credit available for four months from date of completed analysis.
* Credit varies based on the extensiveness of your criminal record.