Section 19 FDIC Waiver
Before signing up for a Section 19 FDIC Waiver, our law office strongly recommends first signing up for an analysis of your case. This will provide you with two things:
- Either the reassurance in knowing that an FDIC waiver is indeed required prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that an FDIC waiver is not required after all, hopefully saving you unnecessary costs.
The case analysis takes 24-48 business hours and costs $250. This cost will be applied as a credit towards the waiver, expungement, or record sealing service that is best for your situation. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
Section 19 FDIC Waiver Includes:
- Case handled 100% by an experienced FDIC Waiver attorney
- $1,500 Money Back Guarantee*
- Start for as low as $750 down
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Student Discount Available
- Expedited Submission to the FDIC
- Allows for Bank Employment
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Outstanding Customer Service
All orders are subject to our sales terms and conditions.
* Money back guarantee only applies to cases more than 10 years old and in which you only have 1 covered offense.
** This service counts as a credit to the full FDIC Waiver under Section 19. Please note that we only pull up to $50 of court records. Anything additional will be billed to you directly.