Section 19 FDIC Waiver:
In order to begin your Section 19 FDIC Waiver application, we strongly recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. To accomplish this, we offer a comprehensive Section 19 FDIC Waiver analysis. The analysis typically takes 48-72 business hours to complete and will allow us to look at the details of your case.
This analysis will also provide you with two things:
- Either the reassurance in knowing that an FDIC waiver is indeed required prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that an FDIC waiver is not required after all, hopefully saving you unnecessary costs.
The analysis costs $250 and may be applied as a credit towards the waiver, expungement, or record sealing service that is best for your situation. If, however, it turns out you do not require a Waiver, or you decide not to pursue other forms of legal relief, then this amount is for the attorney’s time to perform the analysis. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
Section 19 FDIC Waiver Includes:
- Case handled 100% by an experienced FDIC Waiver attorney
- Start for as low as $750 down
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Student Discount Available
- Expedited Submission to the FDIC
- Allows for Bank Employment
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Outstanding Customer Service