Get your life back with Lifeback Legal.
Flat Fee. Includes all attorney fees. Nothing hidden.
Our law firm has become one of the leading providers of Section 19 waivers, and have had many banking professionals come through our doors, get their FDIC waivers granted, and go on to continue working successfully at various banking institutions.
Once you begin online today, you will receive two emails:
* An email inviting you to create a secure password in our secure, user-friendly, online client portal. Through our secure, online client portal you will have 24/7 access to track the progress of your case, the ability to upload and download documents, and directly message our attorneys. No run-around.
* An email from our e-signing provider, Sign Now, where you can conveniently e-sign our contract via a desktop computer or mobile phone.
In addition, all our services include the following:
- Working directly with our attorneys: through Mr. Randall’s direct telephone number and our secure, user-friendly online client portal. Immediate access without the need for expensive in-person meetings.
- Our law firm will also do all the heavy lifting: once you gather the necessary character references and supporting documents, our attorney will review them to ensure they give you the strongest case possible and will submit them directly to the FDIC regional office. From this point, your attorney will work directly with you and the FDIC to ensure you have the representation and guidance you need throughout the waiver application process.
- Transparent pricing to take on your case: All of our fees are flat fees and all-inclusive: this means all attorney fees are included. In addition, we offer interest-free payment plans and a 14-day price-match guarantee, which means if you find a lower price within 14 days of signing up – we will honor the lower price, as long as it is a comparable offer.
Looking forward to working with you!
Need assistance? Call (888) 751-5329.
All transactions are safe and secure and subject to our sales terms and conditions.