Beginning Your TSA PreCheck Appeal:
In order to begin the TSA PreCheck appeal process, we recommend having your denial examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. This will allow us to look at the details of your case to determine the reason for the denial and will provide you with two things:
The reassurance in knowing that an appeal is indeed available, and
- An attorney’s informed opinion on the strength or weakness of your case
The process entails a document review by an attorney, case history preparation, and then final analysis preparation. In most cases, unless the records are very lengthy, the total process generally takes less than 1 month. What counts as a lengthy record depends on (1) whether the total record is 5 or more record entries or 5 or more pages in length, and (2) the clarity of the record. If the record is lengthy or if there are several holidays during the month, plan on several extra days for completion.
This cost may then be applied as a credit towards your TSA PreCheck appeal should you decide to proceed. If it turns out you are ineligible for an appeal, or you decide not to move forward, then this amount is for the attorney’s time to perform the analysis. The credit ranges from $100-$200 depending on the number of violations or cases on your record. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Case analysis handled by a licensed TSA PreCheck appeal attorney.
- Case analysis typically takes less than a month to complete.
- Cost of analysis will be applied to your appeal.*
- Affordable, flat fees with price matching guarantee.
- Assistance with Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, if needed.
* Credit varies based on the extensiveness of your criminal record.
Need assistance? Call (888) 751-5329.
All transactions are safe and secure and subject to our sales terms and conditions.