Beginning Your TSA Hazardous Materials Endorsement (HME) Appeal:
In order to begin the TSA Hazardous Materials Endorsement (HME) appeal process, we recommend having your denial examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. This will allow us to look at the details of your case to determine the reason for the denial and will provide you with two things:
The reassurance in knowing that an appeal is indeed available, and
- An attorney’s informed opinion on the strength or weakness of your case
The analysis typically takes 7-14 business days to complete and costs $300. However, this can sometimes take longer depending on the complexity of your case. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards your TSA Hazardous Materials Endorsement (HME) appeal should you decide to proceed. If it turns out you are ineligible for an appeal or exemption, or you decide not to move forward, then this amount is for the attorney’s time to perform the analysis. The credit ranges from $100-$200 depending on the number of violations or cases on your record. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Case analysis handled by an experienced TSA Hazardous Materials Endorsement (HME) appeal attorney
- Case analysis typically takes 7-14 business days to complete.
- Cost of analysis will be applied to your appeal. *
- Affordable, flat fees with price matching guarantee.
- Assistance with Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, if needed.
* Credit varies based on the extensiveness of your criminal record.