Sex Offense Registration Termination:
The California Sex Offender Registration Act, also known as California Penal Code section 290, requires anyone convicted of a sex offense to register for life in California. This registration can lead to embarrassment, lost opportunities, and even harassment. In order to begin your sex offense registration termination, we recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. This will provide you with two things:
- The reassurance that your case is eligible prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that you qualify for another, less expensive legal service, hopefully saving you in unnecessary costs.
The analysis typically takes 1 business week and costs $250. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards any post-conviction services you qualify for, should you decide to pursue them. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
Sex Offense Registration Termination Includes:
- An attorney attends all required hearings on your behalf
- Case handled 100% by a California Licensed Attorney
- Payment Options Available
- Expedited Filing
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Takes several weeks to months
- Outstanding Customer Service