PC 290 Sex Offense Registration Termination Case Analysis:
Sign up today for a PC 290 Sex Offense Registration Termination Case Analysis.
The California Sex Offender Registration Act, also known as California Penal Code section 290, requires anyone convicted of a sex offense to register for life in California. This registration can lead to embarrassment, lost opportunities, and even harassment. To see if you qualify to stop registering as a sex offender, we recommend beginning with an analysis of your case. This will provide you with two things:
- The reassurance that your case is eligible prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that you qualify for another, less expensive legal service, hopefully saving you in unnecessary costs.
The case analysis takes 48-72 business hours and costs $250. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards any post-conviction services you qualify for, should you decide to pursue them. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
Sex Offense Registration Termination Includes:
- An attorney attends all required hearings on your behalf
- Case handled 100% by a California Licensed Attorney
- Payment Options Available
- Expedited Filing
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Takes several weeks to months
- Outstanding Customer Service
All orders are subject to our sales terms and conditions.