Begin Your Military Discharge Relief:
In order to begin your Military Discharge Relief, we strongly recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. To accomplish this, we offer a comprehensive Military Discharge Relief Analysis.
The process entails a document review by an attorney, case history preparation, and then final analysis preparation. In most cases, unless the records are very lengthy, the total process generally takes less than 1 month. What counts as a lengthy record depends on (1) whether the total record is 5 or more record entries or 5 or more pages in length, and (2) the clarity of the record. If the record is lengthy or if there are several holidays during the month, plan on several extra days for completion.
This analysis will also provide you with the following:
- An assessment of your Military Record and the reassurance in knowing that you qualify for relief, whether a Military Discharge Upgrade, Change in the Narrative Reason for Separation, or a change in the Character of Discharge Determination (COD) prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that there may be other, less expensive, forms of relief available hopefully saving you unnecessary costs.
The analysis costs $300 and may be applied as a credit towards your Military Discharge Relief, whichever is best for your situation. If, however, it turns out you do not require Military Discharge Relief, you do not qualify for Military Discharge Relief, or you decide not to pursue the relief you qualify for, then this amount is for the attorney’s time to perform the analysis. The credit ranges from $100-$200 depending on the number of violations or cases on your record. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Completed by California Licensed Attorneys
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Case analysis typically takes less than a month to complete
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Check the progress of your casework in our secure, online portal
- Knowledgeable about dealing with the DRB, BCMR and BCNR
* Credit varies based on the extensiveness of your criminal record.