Gun Rights Restoration Analysis:
We stand by your Second Amendment rights.
In order to begin your gun rights restoration, we recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney in order to determine the reason for the denial. To accomplish this, we offer a comprehensive gun rights restoration analysis.
This analysis will provide you with two things:
- A careful look at the specifics of your case in order to determine which relevant legal service is best to restore your gun rights, and
- An attorney’s informed game plan on how best to approach restoring those rights, hopefully saving you in unnecessary costs.
The case analysis takes 48-72 business hours and may then be applied as a credit towards the expungement, sealing, or other relevant service that is best for your situation. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Case handled by California licensed attorneys.
- Knowledgeable about California and federal databases including DOJ and NICS.
- Prepared to deal with objections or requests.
- Affordable, flat fees for all services.
- Interest-free payment plans.
- 14-day price matching guarantee.