Get your life back with Lifeback Legal.
Flat Fee. Includes all attorney fees. Nothing hidden.
Lifeback Legal is a division of the law firm of Randall & Johnson. If you need to want to request your Character of Discharge Determination with the Department of Veteran Affairs, we are here to help you. If you would like to get started, you can pay for a plan online or call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.
Once you begin online today, you will receive two emails:
- An email inviting you to create a secure password in our secure, user-friendly, online client portal. Through our secure, online client portal you will have 24/7 access to track the progress of your case, the ability to upload and download documents, and directly message our attorneys. No run-around.
- An email from our e-signing provider, Sign Now, where you can conveniently e-sign our contract via a desktop computer or mobile phone.
In addition, all our services include the following:
- Working directly with our founding attorney: through Mr. Randall’s direct telephone number and our secure, user-friendly online client portal. Immediate access without the need for expensive in-person meetings.
- Our law firm will also do all the heavy lifting: once you gather the necessary character references and supporting documents, our attorney will review them to ensure they give you the strongest Character of Discharge Determination possible and will submit it directly to the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Transparent pricing to take on your case: All of our fees are flat fees and all-inclusive: this means all attorney fees are included. In addition, we offer interest-free payment plans and a 14-day price-match guarantee, which means if you find a lower price within 14 days of signing up – we will honor the lower price, as long as it is a comparable offer.
Looking forward to working with you!