Beginning Your Constitutional Expungement:
In order to begin your expungement based on a Constitutional claim, we recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. This will provide you with two things:
- The reassurance that your case is eligible and requires a Constitutional claim prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that you qualify for another, less expensive legal service, hopefully saving you in unnecessary costs.
The analysis typically takes 1-2 business weeks to complete and costs $300. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards the Constitutional claim, expungement, sealing, or other relevant service that is best for your situation. If it turns out you are ineligible for post-conviction relief, or you decide not to move forward on your eligible services, then this amount is for the attorney’s time to perform the analysis. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Case analysis performed by a California licensed attorney.
- Case analysis typically takes 7-14 business days to complete.
- Cost of analysis will be applied towards your constitutional expungement, traditional expungement or other relevant service.*
- Analysis credit available for four months from date of completed analysis.
* Credit varies based on the extensiveness of your criminal record.
If your case had a probation violation, there is only a 50% money back guarantee and $250 will be added if more than 1 hearing is required on your case. The price does not include the Filing & Processing Fee, typically $150. If you qualify for the Poverty Guidelines, we may be able to waive part or all of this fee.