California Certificate of Rehabilitation:
In order to begin the process of obtaining your California Certificate of Rehabilitation, we recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. This will provide you with two things:
- The reassurance that your case is eligible and requires a Certificate prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that you qualify for another, less expensive legal service, hopefully saving you in unnecessary costs.
The case analysis takes 48-72 business hours and costs $250. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards the Certificate, expungement, sealing, or other relevant service that is best for your situation. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Case handled 100% by a California Licensed Attorney
- Filing Fees Included
- Expedited Filing
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Outstanding Customer Service
* The Governor can only grant a pardon if your record includes only one felony. If there are more, then the pardon must be approved by the CA Supreme Court prior to the Governor’s office. In addition, some courts require sex offenders to obtain a psychological evaluation prior to granting a certificate.