Beginning Your California Governor’s Pardon:
In order to begin your California Pardon application, we strongly recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. To accomplish this, we offer a comprehensive California Pardon analysis. The analysis typically takes 7-14 business days to complete. However, this can sometimes take longer depending on the complexity of your case.
This analysis will also provide you with two things:
- Either the reassurance in knowing that you qualify for other, less expensive forms of post-conviction relief prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, hopefully saving you unnecessary costs, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that a California Pardon is indeed required along with a game plan for how to prepare the strongest case possible to the Board of Parole Hearings.
The analysis costs $300 and may be applied as a credit towards the California Pardon, expungement, or record sealing service that is best for your situation. If, however, it turns out you do not require a Pardon, or you decide not to pursue other forms of legal relief, then this amount is for the attorney’s time to perform the analysis. The credit ranges from $100-$200 depending on the number of violations or cases on your record. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Case handled by an experienced California Pardon attorney.
- Case analysis typically takes 7-14 business days to complete.
- Includes attorney consultation to discuss completed analysis.
- Cost of analysis will be applied towards your Pardon application.*
- Analysis credit available for four months from date of completed analysis.
* Credit varies based on the extensiveness of your criminal record.