California Felony Reduction
Before signing up for a felony reduction, our law office strongly recommends first signing up for an analysis of your case. This will provide you with two things:
- The reassurance that your case is eligible and may be reduced prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that you qualify for another, less expensive legal service, hopefully saving you in unnecessary costs.
The case analysis takes 48-72 business hours and costs $250. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards the expungement, sealing, or other relevant service that is best for your situation. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
Felony Reduction Includes:
- An attorney attends all required hearings on your behalf
- Case handled 100% by a California Licensed Attorney
- Payment Options Available
- Filing and Processing Fee Included*
- Expedited Filing
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Takes 1-3 months, depending on the Court.
All orders are subject to our sales terms and conditions.
*The price does not include the Filing & Processing Fee, typically $150. If you qualify for the Poverty Guidelines, we may be able to waive part or all of this fee.