Beginning Your California Felony Reduction:
In order to begin your California felony reduction, we recommend having your criminal record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. this is because felony reductions are a nuanced area of law. This analysis will provide you with two things:
- The reassurance that your case is eligible and may be reduced prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that you qualify for another, less expensive legal service, hopefully saving you in unnecessary costs.
The analysis typically takes 7-14 business days to complete and costs $300. However, this can sometimes take longer depending on the complexity of your case. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards the expungement, sealing, or other relevant service that is best for your situation. If it turns out you are ineligible for post-conviction relief, or you decide not to move forward on your eligible services, then this amount is for the attorney’s time to perform the analysis. The credit ranges from $100-$200 depending on the number of violations or cases on your record. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Case analysis performed by a California licensed attorney.
- Case analysis take 1-2 business weeks to complete.
- Cost of analysis will be applied towards your California felony reduction, expungement, or other relevant service.*
- Analysis credit available for four months from date of completed analysis.
* Credit varies based on the extensiveness of your criminal record.