Beginning Your Early Probation Termination:
In order to begin your early probation termination, we recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. This will provide you with two things:
- Our recommendation on the likelihood of your success, prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, and
- If our recommendation is that you not pursue an early probation termination at this time, we will provide our recommendation on what you can do to strengthen your case for a future petition.
The analysis typically takes 7-14 business days to complete and costs $300. However, this can sometimes take longer depending on the complexity of your case. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards your early probation termination should you decide to pursue it. If it turns out you are ineligible for post-conviction relief, or you decide not to move forward on your eligible services, then this amount is for the attorney’s time to perform the analysis. The credit ranges from $100-$200 depending on the number of violations or cases on your record. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Case analysis performed by a California licensed attorney.
- Case analysis typically takes 7-14 business days to complete.
- Cost of analysis will be applied towards your early probation termination, expungement or other relevant service.*
- Analysis credit available for four months from date of completed analysis.
* Credit varies based on the extensiveness of your criminal record.