Early Probation Termination Case Analysis:
Before signing up for an early probation termination, our law office strongly recommends first signing up for an analysis of your case. This will provide you with two things:
- Our recommendation on the likelihood of your success, prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, and
- If our recommendation is that you not pursue an early probation termination at this time, we will provide our recommendation on what you can do to strengthen your case for a future petition.
The case analysis takes 48-72 business hours and costs $250. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards your early probation termination should you decide to pursue it. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
Early Probation Termination Includes:
- An attorney attends all required hearings on your behalf
- Case handled 100% by a California Licensed Attorney
- Payment Options Available
- Expedited Filing
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Takes 1-3 months, depending on the Court.
* All orders are subject to our sales terms and conditions.
*If your case had a probation violation, there is only a 50% money back guarantee.