California Arrest Record Sealing
Sign up today for a California Arrest Record Sealing case analysis.
Before signing up for an arrest record sealing, our law office strongly recommends first signing up for an analysis of your case. This will provide you with two things:
- The reassurance that your case is eligible and requires a sealing prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that you qualify for another, less expensive legal service, hopefully saving you in unnecessary costs.
The case analysis takes 24-48 business hours and costs $250. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards the expungement, sealing, or other relevant service that is best for your situation. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
Arrest Record Sealing Includes:
- An attorney attends all required hearings on your behalf
- Case handled 100% by a California Licensed Attorney
- Payment Options Available
- Expedited Filing
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Takes 6-12 Weeks
- Outstanding Customer Service
All orders are subject to our sales terms and conditions.