California Arrest Record Sealing
In order to begin your California arrest record sealing, we recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. This will provide you with two things:
- The reassurance that your case is eligible and requires a sealing prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that you qualify for another, less expensive legal service, hopefully saving you in unnecessary costs.
The analysis takes 48-72 business hours and costs $250. This cost may then be applied as a credit towards your arrest record sealing, expungement, or other relevant service that is best for your situation. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
Arrest Record Sealing Includes:
- An attorney attends all required hearings on your behalf
- Case handled 100% by a California Licensed Attorney
- Payment Options Available
- Expedited Filing
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Takes 6-12 Weeks
- Outstanding Customer Service