Facing life with a criminal record can be difficult. The experts at The Law Firm of Lifeback Legal make the process easy. With thousands of expungements and record sealings granted for numerous clients across California, the professionals at Lifeback Legal can help you close out old chapters in your life so that you can embark on new ones.
Here’s why you should choose Lifeback Legal, a division of the Law Firm of Shea M. Randall:
- Your success is our success. We check your record for eligibility and provide a thorough response on how to best proceed forward based on your case circumstances because, ultimately, your success is our success as we clear your criminal record.
- We handle the heavy lifting for you. Our team provides a thorough review of your record, drafts all necessary documents, such as the Affidavit, Motion, and Petition, and works closely with the Courthouse to ensure your case is processed in a timely manner by communicating frequently with the Clerks and District Attorney as needed. We will send an Attorney on your behalf to attend the hearing and will be prepared to present a sound case as to why your relief should be granted.
- Honesty is the best policy. We pride ourselves on our transparency. From transparent pricing to setting realistic expectations on how to achieve the goals you’re seeking through criminal record relief, you will always receive an honest and thorough evaluation of your casework with the staff at Lifeback Legal.
- Clients are more than just clients. We are a boutique law firm without the boutique prices or attitude. Our team is passionate about helping clients get back on their feet, learning about their story, and how we can get them to the next chapter in their life.
- Communication is key to a professional relationship. Throughout the entire process, you will have your own online account with our firm where you will be able to directly contact Founding Attorney Mr. Shea Randall about the status of your casework and to help answer questions along the way. You can also reach out or expect to hear from our staff of Paralegals that are there to help with any queries and case updates.
- Affordable and flexible payment plans based on your needs. We understand the hardships that a criminal record can place on finances. We base our pricing on flat fees and do not charge hourly like most other firms. We offer convenient payment plans and discounts towards multiple cases. Let us know what your needs are and we will do what we can do accomodate you as best possible.
- We are problem-solvers. Old record and can’t find it? We’ll show you how to obtain a DOJ Report. Disposition not showing on the DOJ Report? We’ll file a DOJ Update. District Attorney filing an objection? We’re ready to file a motion for reconsideration. Our Attorneys are prepared to work with the Court and unique case circumstances with our veteran skill set in the criminal record relief field.
Not sure what your case qualifies for and want to learn more about how our team can help with your case? Reach out to our team of experts at The Law Firm of Lifeback Legal to help verify your eligibility at 888-751-5329. Lifeback Legal is a division of the Law Firm of Shea M. Randall, a trusted California Law Firm. We specialize in helping individuals get their life back with California criminal record expungements and federal licensing services.
Contact our office today by filing out the contact form below or by calling our office at (888) 751-5329.
* By clicking ‘submit’ you understand that this does not create an Attorney-Client relationship. While we do our best to respond to you quickly, we are under no obligation to take your case or provide any sort of response. We do not sell or share your information. Providing your basic information simply gives our law firm the opportunity to follow-up and engage in a conversation to best assist you.