California Adult Name Change:
A California adult name change is for those who reside in California and who wish to change their name as shown on their birth certificate or their California driver’s license or social security card. To do this you will need the approval of a California Superior Court. If the Court grants your name change, you will then use the Court Order to update your name on all of your official identification documents including your driver’s license, birth certificate, social security card, or passport.
At Lifeback Legal, we are experienced California adult name change attorneys who can help you change your legal name. We understand your desire to have a confidential advocate and are here to assist you.
- An attorney attends all required hearings on your behalf
- Case handled 100% by a California Licensed Attorney
- Filing Fees Included **
- Expedited Filing
- Fixed, Flat Fee
- Takes 6 Weeks to 2 Months
- Outstanding Customer Service
Or start for only $99.00 down and make interest-free monthly payments
* If you start with $99 down, the process and filing fee will be due before we can file on your case. The remaining balance will be divided over three even payments, each payment due on the 1st or 15th of each month. All orders are subject to our sales terms and conditions.
** Courts charge a $435 filing fee on all adult name changes. This amount is included in the total. If you start with $99 down, the process and filing fee will be due before we can file on your case.